Sunday, April 15, 2012

Golfing in China

I have always wanted to play golf in China. There is this course in Shenzen where former Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo secretly played and I heard that the course is really superb.

Since then, playing golf in that China course had been included in my bucket list.Wait a minute, what's a bucket list again?

As usual, they beat the rest of the world to it. They've been into it longer than any of us.
In China, I asked a friend how I can make arrangements to play in fine golf courses and I was told to visit golf007.com. I hope to be able to play there within 12 months. I will be checking that website immediately after I hit the publish post button and hopefully, I will be able to get some promos that will enable me to play cheaply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT

My photo
Always dreaming of being able to play like a PGA Pro. Writing about golf and life,one swing at a time. Cheers!