Saturday, May 14, 2011

On A Short Vacation From Golf

I have not been able to play for a few weeks already because of a recent buildup in business activities. This made my friends quite worried for I am the type who would play thrice a week and be at the driving range every day if I have the time for it. I’ve received some calls from golf buddies and there’s one who is even referring a sub contractor who can help me do the job. I hope to get back to the range and the course, very soon!

The photo (below) shows what seems to be a lonely individual playing golf. In reality, the feeling is far from being lonely as one commune with nature and concentrate on his game.

FORE!

2 comments:

  1. You make me want to take up golfing. I should try it one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing alone, especially on a course with beautiful nature.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT

My photo
Always dreaming of being able to play like a PGA Pro. Writing about golf and life,one swing at a time. Cheers!