Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Experimenting with Lead Weights

My experiment with lead weights is not yet over and I will add a bit more of it on my driver. I also realized that the lead weights that I bought are not the type that should be installed on drivers. It is actually the kind that a golfer installs on his putter.

The lead weights for putters are a bulkier while the ones for drivers are thin and looks like an ordinary tape. The problem with lead weights for a golfer's putter, when installed on drivers is that they get dislodged upon the club head's impact on the golf ball.
That's one golf lesson that I learned today.

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT

My photo
Always dreaming of being able to play like a PGA Pro. Writing about golf and life,one swing at a time. Cheers!