Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bought A New Golf Driver

I used to have an aversion  to Golf Drivers. I had a very good swing using my irons but with the golf woods and driver, I was very lousy. Just this year, I took a few lessons and all of a sudden, my golf drivers and woods had become my favorite tools.

In fact, my last two posts are all about my driver and my quest for that elusive perfect swing. I am currently visiting pro shops, chatting with the pros and trying to find remedies to my golf driver that will make it a lot easier for me to hit the ball long and straight. While I still intend to do that, the hidden shopper in me came out and as a result, I now have a new driver!

I will be swinging both my new and old drivers in the golf course today and I will be reporting my observations in this site.

Enjoy golfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT

My photo
Always dreaming of being able to play like a PGA Pro. Writing about golf and life,one swing at a time. Cheers!