Friday, August 27, 2010

Having Fun in Golf

I played golf and took some photos yesterday. I thought that it's probably a good idea to start a web site where I can share my enjoyment of the game as well as the various lessons that I have learned. Through the past several months, my golf swing has changed several times but it's only now when I realized I have just started to understand the game of golf and its various mechanics. In this blog, I will talk about my analysis of various golf issues, how mediocre it may be. I am not as good as Tiger Woods (at least, not in the race to having the most number of sexual partners) but I am on my way to getting there, one less stroke per game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ABOUT

My photo
Always dreaming of being able to play like a PGA Pro. Writing about golf and life,one swing at a time. Cheers!